Commercial waste at Edsbacken and Ramsele recycling centres
At Edsbacken and in Ramsele you can leave waste sorted on the sorting ramp.
Waste that may be delivered for a fee
Waste that can be handed in includes combustible, metal, non-combustible, wood, garden waste and tyres. Small quantities of waste oil and oil filters. Small quantities of corrugated cardboard, electrical waste, packaging and newspapers.
|Price (excl. VAT) kr/round|
|Mixed waste sorted on ramp. Applies to waste in a car without a trailer.||111|
|Mixed waste sorted on ramp. Applies to waste in passenger car with trailer, van, pickup and light truck.||278|
Think about it!
You may only leave small quantities of:
- packaging (paper, plastic, metal, coloured and uncoloured glass)
- electrical waste
If you have large quantities, you will be referred to a private contractor for collection.
Smaller quantities of electrical waste that can be delivered free of charge
- Electricity waste
- Refrigerator and freezer
- Washing machines and dishwashers
- Fluorescent lighting
- Light sources (incandescent, low-energy, LED and halogen lamps)
- Small batteries and car batteries
You can't leave this
- Silage plastics - refer to Svepretur 0771 - 11 11 22
- Fireworks and firecrackers - refer to Police 114 14 or dealer
- Asbestos - refer to Högbergets waste disposal facility, Kramfors 0612-803 91
- Medicines and needles/other knitting and cutting - refer to private contractor for collection
- Weapons and ammunition - refer to Police 114 14
- Large quantities of plastic, metal or paper packaging and corrugated cardboard for recycling - refer to the Packaging and Newspaper Collection (FTI) or private contractor for collection.
- Hazardous waste - refer to Rödsta ÅVC or private contractor for collection.
- Large quantities of waste oil and oil filters - refer to Rödsta ÅVC or private contractor for collection.
- Large quantities of electrical waste - refer to Rödsta ÅVC or private contractor for collection.
- Larger quantities of waste on lorries cannot be delivered and are referred to Rödsta recycling centre.