Support for individuals and families

At certain times in life, individuals or families may need extra assistance, such as financial aid, counselling or treatment.

Contact the Municipality in the event of:

  • Problems in your relationship with your partner or children.
  • Difficulties in school, truancy and similar problems
  • Custody disputes
  • Signs of child abuse or other dangerous situation regarding children
  • Adoptions

Municipality support must always be based on respect for the integrity and self-determination of each person. The best interests of each child must be prioritised.

Publicerad: 2012-07-02

    No valid user selected.