Assistance to disabled persons

Contact the Municipality if you have physical or mental disabilities. You can apply for assistance so you can live as freely and independently as possible.

The assistance you may apply for includes the following:

  • Group housing
  • Assistance in your own home
  • Adapted work
  • Personal support such as an assistant, companion or contact person
  • Personal representative

The Municipality also helps with transport service for the elderly and disabled and housing adaptation. See links to the right.

Given the right assistance, many physically or mentally handicapped persons can continue to live at home.

Publicerad: 2012-07-02

    No valid user selected.